Improve clinical practice through informed, confident decisions with ClinicalKey
It has been a year since the Covid-19 outbreak, within which, the disease has spread rampantly and claimed the lives of many, especially our frontline care workers. With insufficient information, healthcare personnel has little to no chance of fighting the new and deadly virus. WHO and other healthcare organizations are retaliating by developing vaccines and clarifying treatment guidelines on a continuous basis. This was made possible by conducting thorough research and the use of various applications, such as Elsevier’s ClinicalKey.
ClinicalKey supports healthcare professionals, educators, researchers, and students with the latest medical evidence across specialties in a variety of formats, including full-text reference books and journals, Drug Monographs, videos, Clinical Guidelines, high-definition images, customizable Patient Education handouts, and more.
To keep up with today’s healthcare demands, your clinicians must adapt quickly and stay on the cutting-edge to drive the best possible results and account for:
- The ever-increasing complexity of diseases, medicine, and practice.
- Growing patient volumes that demand ultra-efficient clinical practice.
- Difficulty keeping up with clinical and patient trends.
Your access to the most in-depth and latest advances in clinical knowledge
- Continuously updated as new information is published.
- Smart search technology for quicker answers.
- EHR integration adds efficiency to the clinical workflow.
- Mobile app for Apple and Android devices.
- Earn continuing education credits as you read in-depth.
- Personalization and sharing features.
In partnership with Elsevier, CE-Logic, Inc. can help your clinicians keep up with today’s healthcare demands. Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/celogic for more details.