Gale Reference Complete empower users at all academic levels
Through the course of the year, technology has evolved significantly. It has supported the way of living of every individual in various ways which have brought both positive and negative impacts to the society. Different sectors of society, such as the Education Sector, have benefited from this technological advancement and capitalized on it to provide people with excellent services.
One significant contribution brought by this advancement is the ease of access to data. Millions of learners and researchers are collecting data online, but the question is how credible is that information? Curated and credible data is one key factor researchers and learners are considering when conducting their research. To help both students and researchers with their academic and research needs, Gale, a Cengage company, provides quality products and services such as Gale Reference Complete.
Known to have the largest package of primary and secondary sources available to libraries today, Gale Reference Complete looks to empower the discovery of knowledge and insights by all people, for all purposes.
- Over 2,000 eBook editions including award-winning encyclopedias and directories.
- Over 17,000 magazines and journals.
- Over 15,000 titles, 9,000 full-text and 3,700 peer reviewed journals.
- Over 700 news sources (national and regional newspapers).
- Over 15 primary sources page.
- Over 2 million literature works.
The databases within Gale Reference Complete are built upon intuitive and user-friendly platforms that feature a range of tools that empower learning and research. The following databases – Gale Academic OneFile, Gale General OneFile, Gale OneFile: News, Gale eBooks, Gale Literary Sources – offer the following tools:
- Collaboration tools - integrated G Suite for Education and Microsoft Office 365 tools enable users to share, save, and download content— including highlights and notes.
- On-Demand Translation - Content translation is available in 23 languages and platform translation in 34 languages—on-screen and read aloud.
- Citation Tools - integrated directly into the user’s workflow, formatted citations can be easily imported from single or multiple documents to services like EasyBib or NoodleTools. MLA, APA, and Chicago-style citations are supported.
- Optimized Content - the responsive design fits the platform to any screen size on any device.
- Topic Finder - By grouping commonly occurring themes, this tool reveals hidden connections within search terms—helping to shape research by integrating diverse content with relevant information. Topic Finder enables students to discover new avenues of study and teachers to demonstrate the many facets of a complex subject, like fracking.
- InterLink - This technology is unique to Gale connecting periodical articles in Gale Academic OneFile, Gale General OneFile to the most relevant, most useful results within Gale eBooks, relating specifically to what users are currently reading.
Gale Reference Complete and other Gale products have a lot to offer and in partnership with CE-Logic, Inc., we would like to deliver world-class databases to you, our valued customers, and help you achieve academic and research excellence.